Brighten your home with SGV Decorative Window Film
– Partial privacy protection blurs unwanted views, irregular 3D pattern texture decorates your personal space, to the surface with glue, simple peel-and-stick installation, easy to cut and trim
Partial Privacy: it’s nice to feel safe at your own place
With Glue: Simply use water or soapy water to install, no sticky glue required
Unique Pattern: Decorate your home windows with elegant patterns
1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!!!)
4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the smooth side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window.
5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go!
How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
Step 1 – Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film;
Step 2 – Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment;
Step 3 – And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.